Radio advertising in Montreal is simple, cost-effective and time-saving with Martz Communications Group.
Download media kits for our Montreal radio stations.
- Montreal’s metropolitan area hosts a population of 3.8 million people
- The island city is named after the 3-peaked mountain that sits in the middle of the city: the Mount-Royal
- The city is home to the most successful club hockey team in North America, the Montreal Canadiens.
- Every year, a number of international festivals and events take place here: the Grand Prix, Osheaga, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, Igloofest, the Montreal Jazz Festival, International Reggae Festival, and much more.
- Much of the city’s history has been maintained in the neighborhood of Old Montreal, where you’ll see cobble stoned streets and horse-drawn carriages.
- The culture, cuisine and nightlife of Montreal is unlike any other city in Canada, and some say in the world. It has one of the most multicultural populations where people from around the world share their traditions and cultures, primarily in the form of restaurants, bars and creative artwork.
Montreal Radio Stations | Martz Communications
Station: 94.7 Hits FM
Format: Contemporary Hit Radio
Target Audience: Adults 18-34 years old
Audience Breakout: 36% Male – 64% Female
Primary Listening Area: Montreal and the Seaway Valley
Station: Wild Country 96.5
Format: Country music
Target Audience: Adults 25-54
Audience Breakout: 55% Female / 45% Male
Primary Listening Area: Franklin & St. Lawrence County NY, Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec
Learn more about our Montreal radio stations.