Radio advertising in Franklin County, New York is simple, cost-effective and time-saving with Martz Communications Group.
Download media kits for our Franklin County, NY radio stations.
- Population of 51,600+ with 17,900+ households and 11,300+ families.
- Named after its founding father, Benjamin Franklin.
- Franklin County is within the Adirondacks, and its Canadian borders are Quebec and Ontario.
- 32% of the households have children under 18 years old.
- Franklin County is home to the North Country Community College and Paul Smith’s College.
Learn more about our Franklin County, NY radio stations.